Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First Scoop

Although I am slightly nervous as I am preparing to visit my first international country outside of North America, I am excited for the adventures that lie ahead. When I leave on January 11, 2011, I will be traveling with a group from my school, including two of my roommates. While abroad I am going to play international basketball in the FIBA league with a Dickinson Alumn, Dwight Dunston. Dwight is currently abroad getting his graduate degree in Creative Writing while he competes on an international level. As the new year approaches I will continue to update you on plans abroad, such as visiting my uncle Tom who lives in Ireland.

As you all know, there are new places out there, new cities to be conquered, and many games to be played.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment