Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Parents in the UK

On March 10th my parents arrived in the UK and for the first part of their trip we stayed in Norwich, exploring different parts of town. The second part of their trip was in London. Here are some pictures from the trip.
Mom and I at bus stop

Schoolhouse pub Norwich - watching college basketball

Parents at the FatCat Pub Norwich

Mom, Dwight, and I outside of marketplace in Norwich

Parents outside of Norwich Cathedral

Adam and Eve Pub Norwich. Est 1249 AD

Unthank Arms Pub with friends in Norwich

King's Arms Pub near Buckingham Palace

Spanish restaurant for dinner in London

Cool London Lights

Mom and I outside of Westminster Abby

Dad and mom on Big Bus tour

Mom and I on Big Bus tour

Ship in bottle

Big Ben

St. Pauls from bus

London Bridge

Mom and Dad outside of Buckingham Palace

Dad and I outside of Horse Guard Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment